Method I: Online Editing
1. Log in and search the tablet
2. Click on “Edit” button on the top of each record
3. Edit the transliteration in the editing window
4. Click on “send editing” button to submit the revision.
Method II: Batch Update through File
1. Log in and search the tablets
2. Click on “Download and lock transliterations” link
3. The file that contains the search result will be downloaded to your computer.
4. You will have the exclusive permission for 7 days to modify the transliterations in the files.
However, if someone else holds the permission on the record before you download, that record won’t be in the downloaded file.
5. After you modify the transliterations, upload the file through the search page.
6. The uploaded records will be shown in the result page
Updated data: The record that successfully modified by you
Non-updated data: The uploaded record is the same as before, or the record is locked by others when you upload.
Manage locked record
Unlock the records
1. Log in
on “Manage your account”
3. Click on the “Lock” icon to unlock the record
4. Or click on “Unlock all records” to unlock all records locked by you
1. Log in
2. Click on “Manage your account”
3. Click on “Update Password” link
4. Input your current password and new password